- Business Insurance - Safeguard your business against financial catastrophes by selecting the proper insurance for your business. The articles within Business Insurance will help you understand what is out there and what to expect when selecting a policy.
- Communications and Work Anywhere - Communication is key to your business' success. Get information that can help you decide which forms of communication - traditional phone lines, wireless, Internet connections, etc. - will most effectively help your business thrive.
- Healthcare - With rising insurance costs, providing employee health insurance poses a challenge for small businesses. Use the information in this section to understand your options.
- Human Resources - One of your greatest assets may be the people who make up your company. Learn how to recruit good people, supervise, motivate, and train them, and stay in compliance with employment laws.
- Legal Assistance - Get advice about how and when to use an attorney, determining the best structure for your company, and information on contracts, patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
- My Office - Information and tips on selecting your office space; buying furniture and equipment; finding the right supplies, services and insurance needs; and setting it all up to help you be as efficient and productive as possible.
- Government Resources - Tips on using government resources such as the Small Business Administration and the IRS to help you start and grow your business and to help make sure you're following all the rules and regulations.
- Starting & Planning Your Business - Learn what it takes to become a successful business owner, and get advice on planning and making it happen.
- Travel Resources - Get tips, information, and resources to help you be productive, comfortable, and safe while you're traveling for your business.
- Veterans - Employees & Owners of Small Businesses - When duty calls, how will your business survive? A whole genre of veterans require guidance targeted to their unique situation.
These articles and resources are provided by Small Business Resources and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of People's United Bank. They are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or business. Please consult your attorney, accountant, or financial or other advisor with regard to your individual situation.
Any links to third party websites are provided for your convenience. These sites are not within our control and may not have the same privacy, security or accessibility standards as People's United Bank. These third parties are solely responsible for the content provided and the availability of their sites.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Small Business Resources.