- Chambers of Commerce State and local small business representation. Connect with your local
Chamber of Commerce.
- Hispanic Chambers of Commerce State and local small business representation with a focus on the hispanic community. Connect with your local Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Keep up on the latest issues and politics that affect small businesses in your state.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Programs and services to help you start, grow and succeed.
Connect to your local SBA office.
SBA Mobile App - Find helpful resources at your fingertips via the new Small Business Administration mobile application.
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) Management assistance, information, and guidance
for small businesses.
- Service Corp of Retired Executives (SCORE) Free one-on-one business counseling from working
and retired business executives.
- Women Business Centers (WBC) National network of educational centers designed to assist women
start and grow small businesses.
- Office of Small Business Affairs - State organization that supports small businesses.
This government division provides a portal to a range of small business support. A single contact point for entrepreneurs seeking financial and technical assistance, it offers information on loans; technology; state, federal and quasi-public agencies and financial assistance. The site also offers information to established businesses looking to relocate to Connecticut. .
These articles and resources are provided by Small Business Resources and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of People's United Bank. They are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or business. Please consult your attorney, accountant, or financial or other advisor with regard to your individual situation.
Any links to third party websites are provided for your convenience. These sites are not within our control and may not have the same privacy, security or accessibility standards as People's United Bank. These third parties are solely responsible for the content provided and the availability of their sites.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Small Business Resources.