My Cash - Financials
My Cash - Financials
- Access to Capital - Find information about all aspects of your capital needs, including standard and alternative financing options, planning for your needs, where to go to get financing, and how to write your loan proposal.
- Getting Out of Business/Retirement - Whether your business is booming or going bust, there are many reasons why you might want to get out of your business. Use the information in this section to help you form a strategy that works for your situation.
- Handling Employee Payroll - Most people did not go into business dreaming of managing payroll, but payroll management is an incredibly important function. Find out more about this subject here.
- Managing Cash Flow - Understanding and managing your cash flow is essential to the success of a small business. The articles within this section will point you in the right direction.
- Mobile and Online Solutions - Online and mobile banking is on the rise. With the conveniences of online bill pay, checking your balance, and money transfers customers can take of these benefits on their schedule. Save time and money by conducting your transaction online and through your smartphone.
- Taxes & Accounting - Keeping proper records and financial statements is one of the most important things a business owner can do. Learn about setting up your books, preparing financial statements, and paying the taxes for your business.
These articles and resources are provided by Small Business Resources and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of People's United Bank. They are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or business. Please consult your attorney, accountant, or financial or other advisor with regard to your individual situation.
Any links to third party websites are provided for your convenience. These sites are not within our control and may not have the same privacy, security or accessibility standards as People's United Bank. These third parties are solely responsible for the content provided and the availability of their sites.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Small Business Resources.