Small Business News
Small Business News1. Social Media is Becoming a Necessary Tool for Providing Customer Service (07/26/2017)
Social media has become more than just a networking platform. They’ve become an ecosystem where friends, family, consumers, and brands interact with one another at lightning speed.
2. 7 Tips to Improve the Customer Service Experience on Your eCommerce Site (07/25/2017)
Online businesses have been booming in recent years due to the conveniences they offer. If you’re planning to enter this industry, you should bear in mind that an online shop is significantly different from a physical store.
3. Insight on How to Make a Digital Marketing Plan for Your Startup (07/25/2017)
Launching a startup is exciting for entrepreneurs, especially in this day and age where technology has made doing business easier and more efficient than ever before. Technology has opened up a ton of marketing methods that allow you to sell your products and services and build your brand.
4. Google Glass is Back With New Enterprise-Focused Design (07/20/2017)
Many critics viewed Google Glass as an expensive failure in the consumer market soon after the product launched in February of 2013. The lack of practicality coupled with its hefty $1,500 price tag rendered it unfavorable to the public.
5. Tips for Using Whatsapp to Make More Sales (07/19/2017)
Since launching in 2009, WhatsApp has become one of the most popular ways for people to communicate with each other across the globe. Today, the mobile app’s active user base is second only to its parent company, Facebook, with over 1.
6. Facebook is Now Putting Ads on All Its Platforms to Boost Revenue for 2017 (07/19/2017)
Facebook is running out of places to put ads. As a result, the world’s leading social networking service is expecting a slowdown in revenue for 2017.
7. Amazon Could be Building a New App Called ‘Anytime’ (07/17/2017)
Messaging apps are here to stay. Even big tech names such as Facebook, Apple, and Google are battling it out on the field.
|Small Business News is brought to you by iEntry, Inc.|